I try not to carry my entire makeup collection with me every day, so for my everyday makeup look, I try to keep it simple and small. I switch certain items depending on an specific look, but otherwise, this is with me pretty much every day.
1. MUA power pout in Crazy in love. This lip crayon in perfect for a dark yet moisturising lip.
2. eyeliner brush. Depending on the look I'm going for, I like to switch between gel and liquid linner.3. Rimmel Stay matte foundation. I love this foundation, I pair it with my Super Natural Control by maybelline powder, but the lid broke, so I had to take it out of my bag.
4. Maybelline eye studio gel liner in Blackest Black. I layed off this liner for a while until I came upon a blog post on how to "freshen up" gel/cream products, a little bit of rubbing alcohol and this was as good as new.
5. Natural blush. This is one of my favourite blushers, it's super pigmented and matte, and the color is lovely.
5. Maybelline Color Tattoo in though as taupe. this is my every day eye color.
7. Don't really know the brad, it came in a gift set, but this colors are just perfect for a touch of color on the lid and they are super pigmented and tiny, so it's perfect size for the makeup bag.
8. Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait. peachy nude color, and super moisturising.
9. Emolan waterproof liquid liner. This is my favourite ever liquid eyeliner. and if you are clumsy like me, this is perfect, because it dries quite quickly.
10. L'oreal caresse wet shine stain in eve.
11. MUA lipstick in shade 11. a darker nude color, perfect for a "no-makeup" makeup look.
12. Rimmel lash accelerator mascara. This is my current favourite mascara, for me it's the best drugstore mascara, better than the falsies or any other, it separates and elongates my lashes like crazy, and it's supposed to have a lash grown complex, but I haven't noticed a difference.
13. Rimmel Match perfection concealer. Really like this concealer, it´s quite sheer, so if you have really bad under eye circles I wouldn't recommend it, but if you just like to illuminate your under eyes, this is perfect.
14. Blue Q. air mail pouch.
Missing: mattifing powder (the lid broke) and Models Own neon brush set (they were dirty so I took them out).
What's on your makeup bag? What item can't you leave the house without?
Such a nice post, only very good products !ReplyDelete
So interesting product and I also love your make-up bag, it's so nice!ReplyDelete
What about following each other darlin? Just let me know!
Similar to mine! I love everything! xReplyDelete
I don't carry a make up bag with me unless I put on a proper look. But then it's just powder and the lipstick I put on. I feel like that is changing though :D I finally want to put on a little bit of this and a little bit of that each morning :DReplyDelete
Your makeup bag is sooo cute :D I don't use a makeup bag.. I have storage, and choose daily what I want to use xxReplyDelete
Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie
i love the revlon lip butters, they go on so smoothly! i like your blog, i just started one and it would be great if you could check it out http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/ xxReplyDelete
I love the colour tatoos they're amazing!ReplyDelete
- Wouaaaw a lot of products ;) Nice !ReplyDelete
Great post! I'm your new follower! I hope you could follow me too and see you in my blog sometimes. Thanks! :)ReplyDelete
Thank you for your comment. I think is still quiet much what you carry around all day but you can better have everything with you and be prepared than missing half of what you need, right? I like the design of your makeup 'clutch' a lot.ReplyDelete
The makeup product I cannot live without is mascara. My eyelashes are so light (blond) that you don't even noticed them when I'm not wearing mascara. The same goes for my eyebrows. Can be annoying sometimes.
i love make up xReplyDelete
I did a post like this that was just a what's in my make-up bag, I always carry round as light as I can because I travel so much!ReplyDelete
Love these posts and your make-up bag is so cute!
Love the MUA power pouts..do you have any other colours?ReplyDelete
Lovely blog, followed!
I like the lip butters and Color Tattoos.ReplyDelete
Gud stuff u got :)
Jas | amakeupdiary.com