Saturday 22 March 2014

The new black: Dior Precision Eyeliner




Promise me an eye liner that won't budge and I'll answer: I'll believe it when I see it.


I'm one for affordable make up, I just don't see the point in spending a load of money in a product just for the brand, with the exception of a few products. One exception being a good lasting eye liner.
I leave my house around 8.30am and I return around 6.30 pm, and that is if I'm not going to college, in which case I return around 10pm, therefore I need an eyeliner that I can trust to stay put throughout the day.
I bought this beauty after reading a couple of reviews and to be honest, on a day I had quite an encouraging discount.


After using the DiorLiner Precision Eyeliner, I can say it was money well spent, not only is it super easy to use, but the tip is super sleek and doesn't go soggy after some uses (like a lot of other pen-format liners). Another thing I really like is that the product doesn't come out unless you twist the bottom, making not only super travel friendly but also really lasting (in the tube), putting an end to the "I have to use up this product before using a new one because it will dry up".


This is really great to do a nice feline flick or just to thicken the lashes a bit. My only advice is let the product dry: as this is a liquid liner, if you want to blacken it a bit more, you need to let it dry a bit, and then you can add more product on top without any problem.


As the price tag is a bit of a let down, I will try and find a drugstore dupe for this bad boy, but If I can't, I can swear it will be repurchased.


Score: 9/10

What's your favourite eye liner?

Xo!
L.




22 comments:

  1. I'm currently using a Gemey Maybelline eye liner, but L'Oréal is great too!
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good eyeliner! I usually use a eyepencil from Sephora or eyeliner from YSL.
    x Sandra

    www.morestylethanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mi me encanta Dior es maravilloso!
    susana de piñadelys
    http://pinadelys.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. finding a good eyeliner is hard! lately, i've been brushing on eyeshadow as liner with a brush, but i'm always looking for a new one to try!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, I should buy it.
    xx♥
    xteen-idle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey beauty!
    Just found your blog and it is totally amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?!!!

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dior <3
    This eyeliner looks awesome!
    xx,
    Julie | http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in need of new black eyeliner, this looks amazzzzing

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great review dear....this liner sounds really promising....:-)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks too good and lovely eotd <3

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This eyeliner looks great, Dior make up is so good, I have some lipsticks and I love it.
    Thanks for stopping, do you like to follow each other? Just let me know hun!
    Big kisses,

    http://mariluzgarzo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh I can imagine this eyeliner would be amazing - for the price you pay, it better be amazing! haha
    I have a few go-to eyeliners I fall back on from the drugstore but I wouldn't say they last as long as the Dior one. I really like the Revlon liquid pen eyeliner as I find that it lasts the longest of my drugstore eyeliners but definitely not as long as an 8:30 to 6:30 day (at least not without a touchup in the middle).
    Great review!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Dior eyeliner looks totally amazing. To tell you the truth. I don't have a favorite yet :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent choice: you can never go wrong with Dior :) this eyeliner looks really amazing on you! And loved the review as well ;) How about following each other via GFC/Bloglovin'/Instagram/FB page? I would love to :) just let me know on my blog and I'll make sure to follow back asap! Have a nice day babe xx
    Isotta
    Red Velvet | Bloglovin' | Instagram | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  16. So lovely liner ^^
    J'adore Dior

    Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh... I gotta try it out. Thanks for the post =)

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    http://instagram.com/theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  18. I should buy for myself, as you said, sounds awesome for me, I'm looking to buy one anyway:). ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nos encanta, pasate por nuestro blog guapisima!
    http://lovecaprices.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete