Saturday 14 March 2015

Vacation wishlist


Hi, yeah it's me. I didn't die, I just haven't posted in a while. SORRY.
Honestly, I've been very busy, finals, enjoying the summer and that's my terrible excuse for neglecting this blog. But I promise I'm back... If you'll take me.
So here's the thing, next week I'm going on holiday to Chile. While it's just a short plane ride away, I've never been to Chile, so I'm really looking forward to it. One of the great things about it, it's that there are a lot of brands in Chile that we don't get in Argentina (unless you are willing to pay crazy third party reseller prices). So, I'm taking advantage of the trip and plan to do some (a lot) of shopping.
As you can see, there are a lot of lip products in this wishlist, that's because we all know I have a problem with lipsticks. The first brand that caught my eye when researching was the fact that Etude House (an amazing Korean brand) is sold in some beauty houses in Santiago, so among all their products I chose their Rosy Tint Lips; because we all know no one beats Etude's tints. Second is Topshop, now I know that the clothing part on Topshop is stocked in some shopping malls in Santiago, so I'm hopping their beauty line is as well, this beauty is the Matte Lip Bullet in Get me bodified. There's also Essence, which I'm looking for because of their new nude line, this lipstick is Come Naturally. Last, but absolutly not least is Nars Matte lipstick in Cruella, this lip line has been hyped for the past two years at least and, being a dark red lover like I am, I can't not pick this one up.
In the eye department there are two brands and three producst. Firs, The Balm Nude Tude Palette. I've been eyeing this palette for at least one year, I love the shades, specially the dark redish burgundy one, can't wait to pick it up. In the drugstore corner is Wet n Wild. First, a beauty blogger must: the Confort Zone palette, one (if not the most) hyped drugstore palette ever. Lastly, also from WnW, the Knock on Wood trio... what can I say, I'm a sucker for the pinkish eye trend.
Continuing with the eye section, I'm really looking forward to trying the Make me Brow brow mascara from Essence, I've heard it's a great dupe for Benefit's Give me Brow. Also, Nars Eye Shadow Primer, also hyped to death.
Lastly, from The Balm, Frat Boy blush. An amazing peachy blush which is right up my alley. And also Benefit's The Porefessional, which as I have quite big pores, I think could really help my case.

Of course I'll probably pick up a lot more stuff, but this are the ones I can't leave without.

If there is any other product from this (or any other brand you know to be sold in Chile). Please let me know.


Xo!
L.

8 comments:

  1. Great list! I also have big pores and I love how the Porefessional works for me!! Have a great vacation!!
    xAshley
    http://ashley11988.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All products are amazing. The wet n Wild palette is so pigmented I had tried a lots of palettes <3
    Would like ot follow each other on GFC??
    www.indianbeautytouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frat Boy is on my wish list too :) I have WnW Comfort Zone and Benefit's Porefessional and really recommend both! xx

    Magpie Jasmine | Zoeva Brush Set Giveaway

    ReplyDelete