Saturday 29 June 2013

July Wish List

As the month ends tomorrow, I though I would make a little list of all the (beauty related) things I want to buy this coming month.
R-L: L'oreal caresse lip stain - Models OWN lip crayon - Benefit eye primer - Marc Jacobs Daisy - Models OWN 5 P brush set - BLUE Q airmail pouch.
l'oreal caresse lip stains: I've been eyeing this for a few weeks now, but as in the store where I buy my Loreal products there are no testers, I had to do a little online research to see what shades I liked the most. And the winners are: Stay Lilac ever after, and Rose on and on.
Models Own lip crayon: Lately I've been having a little obsession with lip crayons, it all started when I got a few MUA power pouts, and when I saw that models own had launched their very own crayons, I was like neeeed them! this shade is Raspberry Cool (I have a thing for this kind of shades this fall/winter)
Benefits Lemon Aid eyelid primer: I'm on the search for the perfect eye primer, and after reading a few reviews, I think I've found the one I like. The only problem (sort of speak) is that its a bit on the pricier side  (£16 in ASOS), I'm a drugstore makeup kinda gal, and I don't know If I feel like splurging, specially because If I get it online, there is no way of testing the product.
Models OWN neon brushes: I'm in the need of some travel brushes as I'm going on a short getaway in a week or so, and this are sooo cute I couldn't resist.
Blue Q Postal pouch: I also so this beauty in ASOS (I'm an ASOS addict and I'm in no way going to rehab), and I thought "perfect for a makeup bag!" and oh so cute!
Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau du Fresh: This coming month is my BDay and I've gotten the little habit of gifting myself a perfume every year (oh how I love me!). This year, I think I'm going to go for this lovely one, I tested it and I can't stop thinking about it. As most of my perfumes are strong scented, so this fresh fragrance will come in handy for spring.

Have you tried any of this products? I would love to hear you opinion!!

Xo!
L.



fragrance




18 comments:

  1. GREAT POST! Really like it. I am about to follow you, maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too? I have an upcoming post about the Lush event I went too! PS- Love the design of your blog.
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks lovely! sure thing, lets follow eachother!
      Xo!
      L

      Delete
  2. What a cute idea of buying yourself a nice perfume every year....that sounds logical to me :))
    I definitely think the Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume is a good choice -- it's nice and floral. It's on my wish list too!

    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure thing! lets follow eachother,
    Xo!
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't but thank you for sharing! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The perfume bottle of 'Daisy' by M.J. is so cute and i really love the letter purse! xx Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I thinks those lip crayons look great, fantastic picks. Love your blog!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great wish list, I want the perfume!
    Now following you on BL (:
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't tried any of these products but they look super interesting! I still have to find the perfect perfume for me. I want something that I want to smell like :D Which isn't as easy or affordable as I need it to be :D

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)

    http://love-your-ego.blogpot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those brushes are great!!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those lip stains are so pretty!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    You're right, the Marc Jacobs perfume is gorgeous, I love it!
    Abbi x

    tellmethenewblack.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really want that benefit primer :)
    Lovely blog! http://clashingtime.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog so much! <3
    Follow?
    Visit my blog dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Laura! Thank you for coming by my blog and your kind comment!

    You have some great picks here- the only one I've ever actually tried is the Daisy perfume (and btw- a perfume for your personal bday gift every year is a great idea :) because my sister has it! It smells great and I will add- it makes such a cute addition to a vanity/dresser. Otherwise, such a cute make-up pouch (and you can never have too many of those!!) and I've never tried a lip crayon, but I'm definitely interested!

    perfectly priya

    ReplyDelete